You will need to supply a plasma cutter and personal computer. See the purchase info that comes with the demo video for details and requirements.
- Unique Digital Height Control²™ reliably controls the height of the torch.
- Precision servo motors utilize optical encoder feedback for closed-loop operation.
- Closed-loop servo controller achieves superior accuracy, speed and acceleration (compared to open-loop controllers, such as stepper motor drives), providing perfect positioning - even in demanding conditions.
- All speeds are adjustable during operation.
- Automated Cutting Machine can slow down when cutting around corners and holes and speed up when cutting back along a kerf.
- For maximum accuracy, the gantry is synchronously driven at both ends.
- Moving parts are rigid, without excessive weight. This enhances performance - providing fine, detailed cutting and high productivity through fast cut speeds.
- Rugged CNC plasma cutting machine with strong drive train is built to perform in heavy production. Drive train and electronics are protected from plasma dust, and guide rollers move unobstructed.
- Durable steel frame with integral cutting grate. (We loaded up a machine with over 10,000 pounds of metal and couldn't make it collapse!)
- Cutting grate precisely aligns to the frame, with stops that perfectly position material for indexing and utilizing sheet edges in long parts.
- Wide plasma cutting torch compatibility with a simple, easy-to-install interface. Works with common hand torch (machine torch not needed).
- Includes specialized PlasmaCAM DesignEdge™ software.
- Video-based instruction manual is easy to navigate and guides you with live-action illustrations.
See for yourself! Watch our demo video and you'll be amazed by how quickly your ideas turn into outstanding products.
The machine is more accurate than a plasma torch. This drawing (1/10th the size of the plasma cut part) was made by the machine holding a pen. With plasma, the machine can achieve part accuracies as high as ±0.005 inch, depending on setup conditions.
|115/230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 10 A |
Can power off same circut as computer.
|385 pounds, packaged. |
Ships in a single crate.
|69" wide by 65" deep by 90" high |
Table surface is 33" high.
|Material thickness ...1 inch max |
Material weight .......2,000 lbs max
Size of pieces cut ....4ft x 20ft max
Cutting area is 48-1/2" square; larger shapes are conveniently cut through indexing.
|Speeds (inches per minute)|
|Cutting/rapid (X/Y)...0.1 to 1,000 ipm |
Raise.lower (Z)......3.3 to 80 ipm
|X/Y axes..................0.0005 inch |
Z axis......................0.002 inch